Monday, February 7, 2011

My Birthday Party at Lets Cupcake

On February 6, 2011, I had a birthday party at a place called Lets Cupcake. Come on and enjoy reading my story and join the cupcake fun. Remember, dont get over excited. Okay lets start the fun.

I had a birthday party at Let's Cupcake. A lot of my friends came. My mom made macaroni and cheese and sandwiches, There were tomato sandwiches and cucumber sandwiches, but I only are cucumber sandwiches. I also ate some macaroni and cheese.

We watched Little Mermaid while waiting for the other kids to finish eating. After everyone ate, Edna, the person guiding was us showed how to make flowers on our cupcakes with icing. She let us pick 2 different kinds of sprinkles. After we decorated our cupcakes we played musical chair and pass the orange. I won the pass the orange game and got a prize. It was lip gloss that smelled like cupcakes and a cupcake pin.

After the party, I was so tired, but I enjoyed a lot. It was the best birthday party ever. Thank you for reading my wonderful amazing story. Find more of my stories in this book. I really want to thanks my mom and dad for this party.

The end!

No comments: