Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My spring break picnic

On Tuesday, April 6th, Aditya, Vanessa and I decided to go for a picnic in the park. The sun was out and it was nice.

Before we left, we made sandwiches. First we toasted the bread, next we spread the butter. Then we added the big fat tomatoes I cut and made a sandwich. We packed it in a lunch bag and set out on the road.

I rode on my scooter while Vanessa pushed Adi on his stroller. At the park, we played with the ball for a long time. Vanessa tried to make the ball go over the tree. She did it three times. We had a lot of fun.

We decided to go to the play structure, but Adi kept throwing the tanbark at us and so we decided not to go there.

Then we sat down and ate our sandwiches and snacks at the park. After that we were tired and left for home.

I am looking forward to my next picnic on Thursday. I have a lot of plans for it.

Sanju

3 comments:

NSA said...

Good job Sanju kutty! I am proud of you!

Anu A said...

Hey nice Sanju! Sounds like a lovely picnic! Next time, maybe you can click some pictures so that we can see how much you and Adi and Vanessa enjoyed yourselves :)

Suchi said...

Sounds like u had A LOT OF FUN!

Suchi Akka